Saturday, January 9, 2016

Progress on Coloring Book Project - Week 1


So, it was a pretty good week in terms of producing artwork.  Unfortunately I didn't do much running or hiking, but this was a good week to substitute that for art.  First of all, I was recovering last week from being unusually sick with whatever everyone in our family and in our church has been passing around.  Secondly, it has been pretty icy out (I've got pretty bad experience with running on ice!).  So, I was able to fill a couple hours each morning and each night with producing artwork.  I don't know how much it will suffer once I get back to running, but I plan on posting my weekly progress on this project (with a similar video for each week).  Thanks for following. Have a good Lord's Day tomorrow!

No comments:

See more posts about the following trails: