Saturday, January 23, 2016

Progress on Coloring Book Project - Week 3


It's been a long, busy week full of mixed emotions as we buried my wife's grandmother.  She was a faithful, godly, hard-working woman.  She will be missed, but is in a much better place now, with Jesus her Savior.  As always, you never know how much a person meant to you until they are gone. 

Anyway, the family was down this week, and we spent a lot of time together (comforting, reminiscing, and fellowshipping).  The preparations for the funeral, extra time spent with family; along with the regular, daily duties to perform, made it a little difficult to get a large amount of artwork done this week.  However, I was able to get a few pieces done, and looking back I'm a little surprised to see they were such time-consuming pieces (I worked a lot of late nights). 

Along with the work shown in this video, I have the beginning of another piece and several ideas for more to come.  I anticipate that next week will be a profitable week in terms of getting work done on the coloring book project.  Thanks for following, and I'm looking forward to posting more next week!

No comments:

See more posts about the following trails: