Monday, May 11, 2009

The Bus Ministry

I often talk about being involved with the bus ministry at our church, and people don't seem to understand. Here is a little video that was viewed at Southwest Baptist Church on Bus Day. These kids are the reason My Saturdays are shot. They are why I never get to sleep in on weekends and why I am at church by 7:15 each Sunday morning and don't get home til 2:00 AM that afternoon. They are why my shirts and ties are always stained and why I'm sweaty and my hair is messed up on Sundays.

They are also why I can't get away on the weekends to visit family very often. But I hope you can see through this video that it is a vital ministry, and we need a lot more people like the workers in this video to reach America's youth before it is too late.

Watch more YouTube videos on AOL Video

No comments:

See more posts about the following trails: