Thursday, September 10, 2009

logistics for fundraiser run to Stillwater

The Logistics are about set. They are pretty simple--leave my house at midnight Oct. 9 and run/walk/crawl for up to 18 hours. A buddy will take my bag to the Men's Advance for me. From the following panoramic views from Google maps, you can see that it's not going to be the prettiest run in the world:


View Larger Map


View Larger Map


View Larger Map


View Larger Map

Thankfully, there are plenty of fast food restaurants and gas stations along the way! I just have to keep loaded up and keep consuming what I pack.

If you want to know more about the run or how you could contribute, send me an e-mail or leave a comment for me.

1 comment:

Jack said...

Best of luck. I am in awe of you ultra runners. For some inspiration and motivation, check out this video -- ahamoment.com/pg/moments/view/7216 -- about one man's "aha moment" experienced during a 104 mile race and how it changed his perspective on life. I think you'll enjoy it.

All the best,
jack@ahamoment.com

See more posts about the following trails: