THIS IS GREAT!
I just found out that Dean Karnazes, who I have promoted many times and who has had a lot to do with me running ultra marathons uses and endorses Shaklee (the company whose products I also promote and sell). Click here to find out more.
I recently posted on this blog that my next 100 miler was to be ran completely on Shaklee products. Now more people might know what I am talking about.
Some of Dean’s Achievements:
• Winner, Atacama Crossing, 2008
• Winner, Dead President’s Ultra, 2007
• Completed 50 marathons, 50 states, 50 days, then ran 1,300 miles from New
York City to St. Louis (AS A COOL DOWN!), 2006
• Winner, Vermont Trail 100, 2006
• Winner, Badwater Ultramarathon: The World’s Toughest Footrace, 2004
• Winner, Arabian Stallion Award, Angel’s Crest 100-Mile Endurance
• Winner, Outdoor World Championships, 2000
• Eleven-time Western States 100-Mile Endurance Run Silver Buckle holder
• Ran 350 continuous miles
• Six-time finisher of the Saturn Relay ultradivision (199 miles nonstop solo)
• First and only person to run a marathon to the South Pole in running
• Competed in over 100 extreme endurance events around the globe
• Member of the American Ultrarunning Team representing the USA at the 2005 World