Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Kids these days!

They say kids these days are getting fat, lazy, and stupid. I can't do anything about stupid, but here is a good idea for fighting against the obesity. Watch this video, I think these guys are on to something.



Besides this, what's going on during P.E.(pysical education--are they even using this term anymore). I'm all for changing our diets, Lord knows I need to work on that again, but it seems like there are lots of people fighting against junk food in the schools, but not as many fighting for better P.E.

There use to be rope climbing, push-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups, running timed miles, jump roping...oh yeah that brings me to another video.


I have jumped rope before for exercise, but never like this.



No comments:

See more posts about the following trails: