Thursday, January 7, 2010

Winter running tip #1

I am going to recommend some stuff I have found on other blogs that I feel will be useful to my readers (both of you...hi Mom). I have listed my sources, but can't figure out why my links aren't working. So, you will have to do a little digging, but it is worth it:

Here is a GOOD idea: Screw shoes

By Matt Carpenter
www.skyrunner.com
(found on www.badbenkc.blogspot.com)

The idea here is simple: You screw some screws into your shoes and it helps you
run on ice (Rocky's well-educated and intellectual synopsis).


Here is a BAD idea: Toenail Necklace

By Jan Ryerse'
www.runtrails.blogspot
(You might have to do a little digging to find a nifty picture of the necklace)

The idea here is...well, you can guess: Thread a string through a bunch of
toenails that you and/or others have lost on a run--Ouala! A smart-looking
accessory for any occasion.

1 comment:

Rocky said...

I haven't got a clue what you said, but thanks.

See more posts about the following trails: