Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The things we want to do



I haven't been too busy to run, I have simply filled in the spare time with artwork. I am glad to be painting and creating again (I was even sewing little creatures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/41669250@N08/sets/72157623382378199/show/ which I even painted a picture of (below).

Crazy, the time I will spend on whatever I want to do, but I will not spend the time on things I NEED to do. That is life isn't it?

Anyway, I have started running again, and I still am planning on running MR3 In November. And perhaps I will still paint and create little creatures out of socks and stuff... the point is you never know what I will be doing...I don't know what I will be doing. Got to go do some work now so I can pay the bills,
Rocky


No comments:

See more posts about the following trails: