Thursday, August 11, 2011

A little discouraged, but not hanging my head yet

This week has not been good for the hiking/jogging. I'm not sure I can blame the weather anymore; I just don't think my leg is quite there yet. There is just no "normal" about this kind of injury; some recover fine, and some don't. I was hoping for the former, but apparently I am not Superman. That is okay, I am determined to keep giving it a try. For now, I will have to cut my hikes back to an hour because, after that, I really start feeling it. But the trail is so relaxing and it really feels good to be out there. Perhaps I will give the biking a try for a while, I just haven't been too motivated for that. I would much rather hike (or, more preferably, RUN).

No comments:

See more posts about the following trails: