Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Episode 2 of "Footprints on the Kansas Trails."


I'm excited to finish compiling enough clips to make another short film.  I mentioned this one briefly in my last post, "Can't Leave Out the Creek Side!" This one took me about three sessions (I lost all clips I took on the second session).  I'm still only using a cellphone and Windows Live Movie Maker, so again I apologize for the quality of the video.  But I'm learning.  And hopefully I will eventually get to the point of purchasing some equipment...we shall see.

In the meantime, I hope this gives a little taste of what this trail is like.

About the music: 

I'm actually still in the process of getting permission to use this song from Southern Raised.  If you end up watching this video with no music, I guess I didn't get permission.  I'm pretty sure they won't mind me sharing their song since I'm not profiting off of it, it promotes their music...and (in this particular song) it really gives the Gospel message.  Either way, I appreciate the song and for some reason felt like it fit.

Thanks for following.

No comments:

See more posts about the following trails: