Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Update on Coloring Book Project

I was super happy with the encouragement I got after I shared my newest "little project" on social media.  Not every "project" I feel compelled to take on generates a whole lot of interest.  And, actually, that doesn't usually stop me from going through with said projects anyway.  Even when these endeavors seem to be a waste of time to others, I learn from them, I grow from them, and they help define who I am.  And when I feel like I am done, I move on to something else I'm inspired to do (God allowing).

But this one generated not only an influx of encouraging support, but more of a "No, seriously.  You need to do this!" type of response.  So, I have definitely decided to move forward with this, but I may need some help.  I've already had some great suggestions on how I might be able to utilize this artwork.  Thanks, and keep the ideas coming!  But my biggest obstacle right now is the fact that I don't know the first thing about getting something published, produced, and marketed.  If anyone can help with some suggestions or resources on this subject, I'd really appreciate it.

I'll do a little research and try to give an update next week (I have to move slow because I only have so much time in a week that I can set aside for my "little projects" along with Ministry, side jobs, and hanging out with my family). 

Thanks again for the support and encouragement!

No comments:

See more posts about the following trails: